Ongoing investment towards testing our enclosures and busbar systems means we can offer our clients bespoke Low Voltage Switchboards and MCC enclosures. Our enclosures are design verified to BS EN 61439-2:2011. We have many years experience of type testing our busbar systems and have tested a large range of devices. This range includes some of the worlds leading manufacturers whose ongoing support compliments our own in house expertise. Our Low Voltage Switchboards are of a fully welded sheet steel construction and are designed to the specifications provided by the customer. We are always able to meet the specific requirements of each project whilst still complying with BS EN 61439-2:2011.
Features and benefits of Low Voltage Switchboards
- All forms of separation up to Form 4 type 7 in accordance with BS EN 61439-2:2011.
- Front or Rear Access. Back to Back options available.
- Top or bottom cable Entry.
- Full range of paint finishes available from RAL and BS ranges from our own in house facility.
- Doors provided complete with cutouts for fitting of components.
- Fitting of free issue switches such as ACB, MCCB and fuse switches complete with design verified copper connections.
|10.2||Strength of materials & Parts|
|10.2.2||Resistance to corrosion||Design Verified|
|10.2.3||Properties of Insulating materials||Design Verified|
|10.2.4||Resistance to ultra-violet radiation||Not applicable to metallic enclosures|
|10.3||Degree of Protection of Enclosures||Design Verified up to IP65 IEC60529|
|10.4||Clearances and creepage distances||Design Verified|
|10.5||Protection against electric shock and integrity of protective circuits||Design Verified|
|10.9||Dielectric Properties Uimp 8kV||Design Verified|
|10.10||Verification of Temperature Rise||Design Verified|
|10.11||Short Circuit Withstand Strength||Design Verified|
Busbar rating from 400A to 4000A
- 30kA 1 sec
- 36kA 1 sec
- 50kA 1 sec
- 50kA 3 sec
- 80kA 1 sec
For all enquiries about our Low Voltage Switchboards and Motor Control Centers please do not hesitate to email our sales team or fill in the enquiry form below.
Tel: 01543 377 070